Monday, March 10, 2014

This I Believe

Most people make school or work their first priority, I put my family first. I believe that family should always come first and I've always believe this, even if it's my moody sibling, spoiled nephews and nieces or my overworked momma. I love my family and would do anything for them; I'll help my Momma out with the chores when she doesn't feel well; I'll watch over my nephews to give my older sisters a break; I'll cheer them up when they are down. For example, on February 16, my nephew was sad when he couldn't come with my Momma and I had to go to a relatives birthday party, I brought home a balloon for him and I also brought home candy for my sister, since she didn't go either. Even when I get mad at them, and be mean to them they are always their for me and love me, so why shouldn't I be there for them? I believe that family should always come first. Why? Because it's family, like I said before I love my family and would do anything for them, it's just natural to me like loving your dog or loving sports.
Every year, my family gets together and has a family reunion. My Momma's momma, my Momma's brother, his family, my Momma's sister, her family, my three sisters, their family, my brothers and other people in my family I don't know. Even if I don't know them I still feel like I need to protect them; another thing some of my family does is go to Funtown or Splashtown, and gather there.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great piece. It's awesome that you put family first, and care so much about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, it seems like you have a very close relationship with your family which is good. Your belief essay was great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete